The Observ 520 is a diagnostic imaging device which visualizes your total skin condition including the underlying “invisible” layers, skin layers, skin structures, and patterns. The Observ software provides you and your patients with:
1.Daylight: “Clinical evaluation” The skin as seen in a controlled natural daylight environment.
2. True UV: “Fluorescence skin analysis.” Skin abnormalities on the skin’s surface or in deeper skin layers’s create distinguishable fluorescence patterns and stand out from surrounding healthy skin.
3. Simulated Woods’s Light: “A modernized classic” The light dermatologists and skin therapists are familiar with. By adjusting the spectrum the distribution of skin secretions is revealed in colour.
4. Parallel Polarization: “Show the surface texture.” An enhanced view of the skin’s surface; fine lines, micro relief, wrinkles, texture and pores.
5. Cross Polarization: “Look into the skin.” With the skin’s surface shine suppressed, obtain an unobstructed view of dermal structures, vascular conditions, inflammations, and pigmentation.
6. Complexion Analysis: “Irregularities revealed.” The complexion analysis reveals inhomogeneities
in skin tone, pigmentation irregularities and irritations. A homogeneous complexion is the fundament of beauty.